I've always heard that you should do your grocery shopping on Mondays when the stock is fresher. However, I seem to not make it there on Mondays. But, today we did!
I hit three stores with Eli in tow...and, we got some good deals at Walmart and at Kroger. But, the best deals were found at Tom Thumb! Our total was $112 before coupons and discounts and only $34 after. Yippee!
Eli was a trooper. He did a great job at all the stores. He even made friends with the produce manager who then gave Eli a banana. What a great little snack at the perfect time!
08/09 - 08/15 walgreens flyer
4 hours ago
1 comment:
How wonderful is that - I don't use coupons much and would love to learn how you do this. You can comment on my blog or e-mail me at ljgolf823@comcast.net
Thank you,
Lynn
Post a Comment